Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mod 6. My favorite blog post

I like the blog named "TEFL clips.com" Especially, when I read a post “Lesson plan 64: World Water Facts” which was posted on July 2nd, 2010, I found this post was really useful for ESL/EFL teachers who look for teaching materials. Teachers can make use of this video clip in a content-based lesson or simply an English teaching lesson. Since this post (most of posts actually!) suggests language level and learning type of students, furthermore, lesson plan and handout are also attached to the post, you can easily adopt them in your classroom only by adjusting the difficulty level of handout based on your students’ ability. I will definitely recommend future colleagues to read this post and facilitate teachers' work!!
(You also might need to add some comments on the video clip while playing it in order to make it not only instructive but also interesting to your students!)

1 comment:

  1. This site sound very useful for content-based instruction. I'll have to check it out.

    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete